Monday 6 October 2014

'the air I fill is near to empty...' by Eik + Orengo


Firstly I would like to apologise for the atrocious camera work! As this piece was a "durational piece of body art" I felt that you needed to see it in motion. 
This was another piece that I saw at the Manchester Festival on Saturday. The programme for the exhibition read as follows; "...Paradise was there in the silence between our thoughts. A durational piece of body art. A collaboration between Eik Elnes & Maria Jam Orengo (Brighton University)."

If you would like to find out more about Eik Elnes and his work then go to: eikleknesundelnes.tumblr.com 
Unfortunately the other web address that the programme provides doesn't seem to be connected to either artist... odd. Here it is anyway: slothboobs.tumblr.com

Anyway, this was my sketch of 'the air I fill is near to empty...'


No comments:

Post a Comment